Kick start your first foray

Friday, September 3, 2010

I have never been a fundamental trader and never will. As I have mentioned before how a stock moves is very much due to the interest generated during a particular period. Henceforth, I personally feel that some form technical analysis have to be employed.

The first learning curve for all of us is How should we start? I have tried reading books like "Introduction to Technical Analysis" by Martin Pring (Amazing that I can still remember his name since I read it eons ago). However, nothing beats trying it out on your own by monitoring the markets.

For starters, I would definitely suggest a free end of day charting software like Chart Nexus. It is a free software platform that allows feed downloads from almost all markets. Don't expect live quotes from such freewares though. =P

0 comments: